Skip to main content




Task 1a: Professional Profile - Improved and Developed version



Again due to ethical considerations some personal details have been kept out.
So here is my updated up CV


I have now added a cover of just a short overview of myself and added a watermark feature for presentation purposes.



As you can see I have now updated and improved my profile and my recent results.

I've still kept my GCSE marks on and I've added the courses that I have attended recently as well as more work experience. As now it shows I have such a bigger and wider range of experience to future employers.


Comments

  1. I am not so sure about the GCSEs at your level Ronnia - I know I began to say that I got a high school diploma on my full CV - so I googled - I love Kent's site https://www.kent.ac.uk/careers/cvquestions.htm they say "Should I include my GCSEs?
    Just the main ones like Maths and English unless others will support your application strongly. Do indicate how many you have in total! If however your GCSE grades are mainly A's and your A level results are weak it is probably worth putting in all your GCSEs with grades."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok thank you for the feedback I will have a re-think and research! I thought as they were the only Academic results I've got except my foundation degree I thought to keep them on, as I didn't do A-levels. As I went straight to Preston's Dance Academy and did my teaching, But I will definitely improve on it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Integrating  arts at an early stage. Even though my inquiry is looking at dance in primary school ages and how dance is incorporated in to the classroom and teaches experiences with this. The Washington Post wrote an article about a kindergarten teacher "using theater and dance to teach math and it's working..." very interesting. Melissa Richardson a drama teacher was sent from the wolf trap institute to collaborate with kindergarten teacher, Carol Hunt to encourage students in her class using arts integration. The article talks and gives an  about how they incorporated arts into the classroom and the statistics of doing so compare to other students not having the experience from the wolf trap program.  For more information go to :  https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/education/teachers-are-using-theater-and-dance-to-teach-math--and-its-working/2016/02/22/61f8dc0c-d68b-11e5-b195-2e29a4e13425_story.html?utm_term=.c9a5c246457a I wanted to find out mor...
Creating My Questionnaire survey... After blogging about creating a survey I thought to give it a trial run and see if this is a tool I would consider developing for my Inquiry in module 3. here is the link: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/WFHSWDJ  Please comment below on what you found good about it and what I should improve on?
Task 2c: Reflective Theory This task is focusing on my relationship with reflective practice, looking at existing tools with the use of critical thinking. My first thoughts when reading this task was what exactly in critical thinking? what is the definition?  I researched and came across that in fact there is no right or wrong answer.  "Critical thinking is to challenge a theory or a idea"  "critical thinking is the analysis of a situation based on facts..."  "critical thinking is looking at one's work or situation with value judgement"  These are just a few definition that I hand-picked out from "Critical thinking: An Exploration of theory and practice by Jennifer Moon" (Moon, J 2007) As I feel these helped me out the most.  Also finding a diagram of a cycle about critical thinking skills (Boundless, 2016) really helped with my understanding (see picture to the right), because I am a visual learner. So having it there as a...